Friday, May 6, 2011

1. My Summit experience this year could be described as interesting and challenging.
2. I think the most beneficial thing about Summit that I can take with me is volunteerism. I definitely will continue to volunteer far into the future.
3. The greatest thing I learned by living in Summit is learning who your real friends are.
4. I feel that we have made a big impact on the community and our philanthropy because our events raised nearly $400 and we were able to get 10 new volunteers from Drury to work at the shelter.
5. I believe that my experience at Drury would have been different without Summit because I would not have become involved with my philanthropy as I am now.
6. Looking back, I would change who I lived with because it was a difficult situation living with people you do not get along with.
7. Make sure you do not procrastinate on your hours! Set a schedule and stick to it throughout the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment